Friday, March 6, 2009

Wow. It's been a while...

I fail at my blog duties...

I am sorry to disappoint you all.

There's not much interesting going on lately, really. I've been outlining like a madwoman for a story. Well, it's actually one I've already written (though it's nowhere near finished). But I've come to a point when I've run completely out of ideas. I think a well planned outline and a fresh new start will really help me get this story done. I have a lack of motivation to finish anything.

Today was my Language Arts and Literature teacher's last day (she's pregnant). It was so sad! Thankfully, though, the class period was fun. There were balloons and cupcakes and music. One kid put a balloon up his shirt, with the little tie out like a belly button. It was hilarious. Oh, the antics of us all!

We watched a movie in Spanish. It was about some girl from Mexico's coming of age. Quincen... um. Yeah. I can't spell that. Anyway, it was filmed in the 90s. The girl, Marta, was drooling over some guy who looked like he was 25 year old turtle with a mullet. Ew.

Speaking of Spanish, I have skills. My biggest and best word is anaranjado. It's fun to say. I know all the basic colors! And I know how to introduce myself. I can write a whole conversation in Spanish, see?

A: Buenas noches! ¿Cómo te llamas?
B: Hola! Yo me llamo _____! ¿Tu?
A: Me llama _____. Encantada!
B: Igualmente, es un placer. ¿De dondé eres?
A: Soy de Estados Unidos. ¿Tu?
B: Soy de México. Nos vemos!
A: Adíos! Hasta luego!

*bows to crowd*

That's about it. Nos vemos! ;)

No comments: